Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday

This morning we had a 5 hour long elders meeting. The saints of Covenant are loved.

This week I will be working in the second half of Exodus 22 for Sunday morning and the first of two concluding messages on the 10 commandments. I am also praying about my next Sunday evening series. I am thinking of doing something like the Beatitudes or Fruits of the Spirit.

The thunderstorms and severe weather were quite entertaining. We did not suffer any damage though at one point they said a tornado was near our town (it never touched down). All of the kids went into disaster preparedness mode and it was quite a spectacle. Weaponry and barbies don't seem critical to many disaster planners but figured prominently in their contingency plans.

The 2 kids taking piano are very excited about their recital on Saturday. I hope they enjoy the learning experience of meeting a deadline and executing their practiced arrangements.

I really feel as though I am the most blessed man on the earth. It is good to delight in our LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment