Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teaching schedule/texts now through Sunday

Lord willing, this evening we will be having our prayer meeting and I will be discussing Psalm 94. Tomorrow morning, I will be teaching Exodus 24 to the "Senior" Bible Study. Thursday evening, I will be teaching Ephesians 4 at the ABIDE (students of Reformation Bible College) Bible study in Sanford. Saturday morning, I will not be leading but participating in the men's Bible study on Philippians 1. On the Lord's Day I will continue the series in Romans 1 in the a.m. service and teach Matthew 6 on Sunday night. For family devotions we will be in Mark 5. Please pray that I will be faithful to preach Christ through the texts and that the saints will be edified and mobilized for ministry service.

True greatness is revealed by offering Christ worship and obedience in the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment