Thursday, August 27, 2009

September, October, Ever?

We will know for sure (we were told) if we have the Windermere house tomorrow morning. It got me thinking. Is a "no" answer a bad one? If "yes" why the delay? The Lord is working to make us more like Christ. I am more patient than I used to be but, I certainly need growth in that area. After all, I have plans to execute (I am already behind schedule) for the Kingdom... Even good intentions get mixed with self interest. His plans are better than my plans. If the only purpose in waiting is my sanctification then I say 'Praise the Lord.' If the answer is "no" what were we spared from? If "yes" we get what we thought we wanted with a little divine instruction along the way. Maybe we all need to have a more dynamic heavenly perspective on our circumstances. Then our anxiety would be cast into the calm waters of His providential care.

No comments:

Post a Comment