Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday 3 September

I am really enjoying my study in Acts 17 today. There is nothing like the Holy Scriptures.

We have survived another week. Praise be to God! The children are working so hard. My beautiful bride works from dawn until midnight caring for and educating our 8 children. I am so blessed. The Lord gave extra grace to me and more mission for Dana Sue.

I am looking forward to corporate worship with the saints @ Covenant on Sunday, DV.

We are having beans and rice (with ham) and cornbread for supper. The aroma is splendid and causing my big belly to groan in expectation.

We were able to pick up our Excursion from the repair shop this afternoon. God was so merciful to us. The mechanic is a man of his word and seems to deal with us with a high degree of integrity. Thank you Lord, for your new daily mercies...

No comments:

Post a Comment