Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday

Sunday is coming. I love the Lord's Day. We hope to see you at church.

The family is all working on school, Dana is preparing for our sister-in-law's baby shower tomorrow and I am working on my messages.

I have to say I am ready for some slightly cooler weather. I don't want the frigid stuff you Yankees like, just a little less heat. Wednesday night we had a good prayer meeting and I was struck by how many needs and prayer requests each of us have. We must 'pray without ceasing.'

I am still praying that the Lord will bring an increase to us in holiness, reverence, depth of devotion, discipleship and that He would lead more of His to our congregation. Please pray that we will be faithful and fruitful.

I am really praying about doing some writing on the subject of idolatry. Please pray that I will find some time to devote to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment