Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Panera with Caleb

I am currently working @ Panera with my son Caleb. He is writing a paper entitled,"Why a 10 year old boy should obey God" and I am working on my church responsibilities.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. As I look around, I see very little that acknowledges God's existence. Let alone, any notion of His Supreme Authority and Preeminence over all things! The Lord Jesus Christ is able to change the hearts of men. After all, He did it for you and me. Never diminish the Glory of Christ by importing your pessimism. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than we ask or think. He cares more about the decline of the individual, the family, the Church and the State than we do. It's exciting to think about what He could accomplish, if He wills.

What can you do today to bring Glory to Christ? Is there a person hurting who needs your love? Is there a person hungry who needs food? Is there someone drowning in the depths of their sin?
You are uniquely qualified to help them. Look for the good works He has planned for you to walk in. You fulfill a vital ministry role in His kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment