Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday

I will be deep in study and would appreciate your prayers for the 2 messages for Sunday.

I am gobbling up theology right now. The Lord has given me an unquenchable desire to know more of Him.

My oldest son has been participating in Nick Anderson's (former Magic player) basketball camp. I was delighted when he mentioned in prayer meeting that he wanted God to give him a greater hunger for Christ and His Word. The week had been characterized by a lot of basketball talk. We earnestly pray that our children's lives will be governed by passionate love for Christ and that the world in opposition to Him would not draw them away from that pure devotion.

I feel strangely blessed and serene even though I have some trying circumstances. I guess this is the very essence of the Christian experience. We should experience peace, joy and contentment in all our seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment