Monday, April 4, 2011

Monthly post (haha)

I am continuing to study the minor prophets. I also picked up my new book, Christ Of The Prophets by OP Robertson today. This is the follow up to Christ Of The Covenants. Tracing the redemptive story line is extremely rewarding.

Mark S. and I enjoyed lunch with 3 national pastor's discussing what God is doing in China. It was remarkable to consider God's global redemption in Christ. The nations believe!

The church is about to enter a transformative period. I expect we will see many conversions and disciple-making opportunities as the Lord expands our reach. We must pray that He will use us for His Glory and namesake.

Radicalize your devotion to Christ. Leave nothing in reserve. We have only one life to give in service to Him.








No comments:

Post a Comment