Friday, February 12, 2010

Cold and rainy

It is nice to have a weather change occassionally but, I want my Florida back.

I will be deep in sermon prep today becuase Sunday is coming. My greatest and most cherished responsibility is to Preach the Word! Please pray that I will be faithful to proclaim His Truth.

We are watching 3 kids for friends. 11 kids in a house is quite the spectacle. Their behavior has been excellent.

I have been much more consistent in my exercise. I have been consistently lifting and running 4-6 days per week. The days of instant results are gone. It has takem me a good while to add my weight so surely it will take some time to come off. I need to be a good steward of my body so my preaching will not be hindered. The last thing this world needs is a glutton preacher.

I so love the Lord's Day. Since I became a Christian, it has been my favorite day. We are looking for sinners redeemed by grace @ Covenant. We also hope the Lord will entrust some of his new "babes" in Christ to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment