Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday to Sunday

The week has moved very quickly. Thursday is crunch time for me. The sermon needs to be prayed over, "outlined" and all grammatical & theological issues must be dealt with. I am not there yet.

I am extra blessed to have a wife who really wants me to be wholly devoted to preaching the gospel. The city has such need of Christ. As I sit at Panera this afternoon, I see the power and bondage of sin weighing heavy on people. They are desperately dead and don't even know it. May the Lord open their eyes and breathe life into them.

Oh, that we would have spiritual eyes to see all of the activity that swirls around us and that we would act by proclaiming Grace in Christ.

I am looking forward to seeing my grandmother who will be visiting in about 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment