Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bad Blogger

Our schedule has been hectic and I have not been a good blogger. Please forgive me.

This week our church will be having our annual Reformation Day celebration. If your family doesn't have plans on Sunday afternoon from about 1-4:30 we would love to have you be our guests. We'd be even more thrilled if you joined us for worship at 10:30 am. The theme this year is John Knox and the Scottish Reformation. Please contact me at reformedbaptistpastor@yahoo.com if you would like to attend or for more information. We would like to prepare for you in advance so you could enjoy all of the activities.

Lord willing, I will be preaching the last section in Acts 18 this Lord's Day. Next week, we will resume our normal Sunday schedule and I plan to preach on the first word of the Decalogue (Ten Commandments, first commandment). This will be controversial to many because we live in such a lawless era. I am one of those dinosaurs that actually believe the Law of God is binding on all men in every generation. The law is good if one uses it lawfully...The series won't be in any way original but I hope it will reflect a high view of God and His Word.

May the Lord be pleased to send the Greatest Awakening to our homes and churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment