Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Radical Continuitist

Have you read the Bible today? If not, leave the computer and be nourished by the Word!

I have a great study week planned. I will be studying for Wednesday night in Psalm 119, Thursday morning in Exodus, Sunday morning in Acts 18 and Sunday night in Exodus 20, Deuteronomy 5. What an awesome (the historical usage) privilege.

I am reading Christ of The Covenants, by O.P. Robertson. I absolutely love this book, he is preaching to the choir. I love the continuity of the Scriptures.

My two writing project ideas are: Idolatry-The Chief of Sins and Holy Etiquette-Worship In the Manner He has Prescribed. What do you think? Are these topics that need to be addressed?

1 comment:

  1. They do Daddy! I thank my Lord and King that I have a bold Dad like you.- Forever your Baby Girl (Oldest daughter of Pastor Brenyo)

    ReplyDelete