Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday December 1

I have to confess, I really enjoy Christmas but I don't want to enjoy it yet. I get grief from friends and family on my short season ideology. I am still recovering from Thanksgiving. We are a consumerist culture and have been manipulated into thinking we have to imbibe in this insanity for 30 days.

I had a good run this morning. Two-a-days begin tomorrow early. Lift in the morning and interval training in the evening (jog sprint, jog sprint...)

I am drinking coffee at Panera in Dr Phillips and meditating on 2 Peter 1.

The 3 bigs (older children) are visiting their cousins overnight and I miss them.

We are still praying for a church home. We want to have permanent stamp and presence in the community.

I am still taking requests for blog content. If you are looking for an imperfect church with godly motivations and affections we might be the place for you. Contact me if you need more info or go to our website: http://www.covenantreformedbaptist.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment