Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday, January 22

I love Florida. The weather is perfect today with highs in the mid-70's. The sun is shining and cool breezes blow gently. I feel so blessed to be where I am. My wife are unified in our desire to scatter more seed and reach out to more people. We feel responsible to make Christ known in Windermere/Dr. Phillips and our other spheres of contact.

The narrative of Peter and Cornelius is a deep well of God's Grace. His redemptive purposes in Christ again BURST forth in glorious light. I look forward to preaching in acts 10 on Sunday, Lord willing.

The folks at Covenant continue to struggle with illness. Lord, please restore all of your sheep to full strength and health.

Reading my preaching book again today. I see many areas in which I need to improve. It is good to know where you are lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment