Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday January 4th

I am trying to recover from illness; started feeling a bit better this morning after sleeping until 9:30. It is one of those unexplainable and energy draining colds. I took a 4 hour nap yesterday and I still feel so sleepy. I announced to my family that I would be much more compassionate the next time they are sick (I was the last and hardest to fall). Usually, I tell everybody to snap out of it and toughen up...

Starting a new discipleship program with a friend on Wednesday. Please pray that we will grow closer to, and more like, Christ.

I am reading a book on preaching, a Christmas gift from a friend. I am also hoping to set some personal and church goals for the coming year.

We are blessed to have a new meeting house for our congregation. We need about 100 more people to join us and fill the room with Worship. Are you coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment