Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, January 25

We had an early morning breakfast with my wife's brother, his wife and son. It was good to spend time with them. The enjoyment of family is sweetened when Christ reigns. I have been blessed with great in-laws.

I have read more about the never ending issue: NT Wright's New View Of Paul/Justification. The volumes on the subject is rapidly expanding. It is impossible to keep up with every nuance.
Here is my opinion: The reformers didn't get justification wrong!

I have ambitious study and writing plans this week. Please pray for me.

My wife is having her ladie's Bible study on Titus tomorrow.

The journey of discipleship is a long process. It is important to be steady on days you feel less spiritual and go "full throttle" when you are strong. Neither neutrality or reversal is an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment