Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday January 11th

Day 2 of car trouble. My 7.3 L turbo diesel motor is not liking the cold. I look forward to the return of Florida winter-sunny and 70 degrees. Looks like we will be back on track Friday.

My daughter just recited a few catechism questions and answers. The future is bright for these children if they stay the course of faith.

I have a couple of prayer requests. I have a desire to preach more and am thinking about opportunities to do so. We want to make Windermere our permanent home. We are seeking the Lord's direction on buying a house here in the next year or two.

I so desperately want our church to grow. We are seeking to be faithful. Aren't there other Christians looking for a biblical church? Aren't there lost ones whom the Lord is drawing and entrusting to our discipleship care?

No comments:

Post a Comment