Monday, March 8, 2010

The 100 Men Project Update

My good friend Jamie Lyons wants to be part of the 100 Men Project. This means he is #1, the first to sign up for the adventure. I am going to push Jamie and myself to be more radical disciples of Christ. Please pray for Jamie as he gets into the battle. I will let you know how he progresses. He will be studying lots of Bible, praying, fasting, witnessing and serving. I will be waiting for the Lord to send man #2 soon.

It is so incredible to have my grandmother staying with us. Unfortunately, she will be leaving early on Wednesday and my schedule has prevented me with spending lots of time with her. Tomorrow I have an elders meeting, then I go to meet with some like-minded pastors for lunch and fellowship. She will be teaching a sewing class for some of the ladies and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment