Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Quest

I want to be more holy. God is Holy and He wants us to be holy. We aren't naturally inclined to pursue holiness. We must trust Him and hope that He will do a work in us. The complicating factor in all of this is I am 100% responsible to excel at something I cannot accomplish alone. We must rely on Him. Only He can do it!

The family seems to be fully recovered from our bouts of illness. Sickness causes us to appreciate our normal good health.

Noah is recovering well from his surgery. His parents looked grateful at the hospital this morning. God is so good to us.

Tomorrow in Sr. Bible study we will be looking at Exodus 3. What an amazing chapter of Scripture. I will be reading Pilgrim's Progress to the younger 4 tonight. Caleb can't wait for family worship. We will look at Proverbs and James, Lord willing.

My oldest son has been away since yesterday afternoon. We miss Jacob and can't wait to see him tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment