Friday, March 5, 2010

Elisabeth Caroline will be 1 tomorrow

I am really enjoying classical music today. Bach and Mozart are my favorites. I wonder how many from 'Generation X' would say classical is their favorite? As my mama used to say, 'You are full of surprises."

I have been studying Acts 13 today in anticipation of Sunday. Saul and Barnabas are commissioned by the church of Antioch by the power of the Holy Spirit in order to work in the harvest. Good stuff...

My baby Elisabeth Caroline will celebrate her first birthday tomorrow. God has blessed us beyond measure. My grandmother, Norma Jean(79 in May) will be staying with us for a few days. She is so much fun to be around. She grew up on a farm during the Depression, married a Marine, had 3 kids, a bunch of grand kids and now has 10 great grandchildren. She has also seen the dark and painful of this life. She has buried her husband and 2 youngest children. Through it all she really has joy in her heart.

Tomorrow some of our men will attend our Bible study/breakfast fellowship. We will be studying Ephesians.

Do not let anything prevent you from going to corporate worship on Sunday. It is a glimpse of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment