Friday, March 12, 2010

Fellowship in the Gospel

I enjoyed having breakfast and meeting with a Christian brother this morning. It is good to have fellowship in the Lord.

We are bidding farewell to a special family at a party tomorrow. The 'Q' family has been attending Covenant since our first meeting in June of 2005. With the upcoming departure of
the 'B' family we will only have the 'D' family and my family from the original meeting/charter member group. We are thankful for their contribution to our fellowship and will dearly miss them. We must always be reaching out to those who would benefit from coming to our church. I can't wait to meet my new friends in the Lord!

I am studying in Acts 13 in anticipation of Sunday. I am also working on some minor revisions in the church Covenant.

I am "good" tired from this week's labors. It is an awesome(16-19th century usage) privilege to work in the Lord's Harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment