Tuesday, December 6, 2011

International Missions/Preaching Opportunity

Please be in prayer for a ministry opportunity. I have been invited to SE Asia for a series of preaching meetings. Please pray for the Lord to provide resources and to direct the textual messages He wants preached. The first location has me preaching numerous messages day and night for 3-4 days. I don't know exactly what that will be like. I am usually tired after 2 on Sundays!

At the first location I would have the opportunity to minister to a congregation made up of refugees displaced and persecuted from the second location. After about 4-5 days in country A, I would then travel to country B (the homeland of the refugee population) to minister to and encorage a wide group of people ranging from seminary professors and students, to new converts and unbelievers. This has been a matter of prayer for me for about 3 years. This is all subject to the Lord's willingness to bring it about. Let me know if you would like to participate through prayer or other means.
reformedbaptistpastor@yahoo.com

There is a great opportunity to have an ongoing ministry there. This people group is very much in the middle of international news. Our US secretary of state recently traveled to the country in question. The people are the hated ethnic minority...

No comments:

Post a Comment