Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday December 22, 2011

We received word about another donation to our trip. The Lord is so kind to us.

I am asking for your prayers. I need to prepare about 40 messages for our trip. The will be about half the length of my normal Sunday sermons due to translation. The challenge I have is the different formats and settings. I will be preaching evangelistic messages and discipleship/edification of the saints messages. I will also be teaching seminary/Bible college students and possibly children and staff at orphanages. Please pray that the Lord would give me the texts and topics that will be most helpful to the brethren there.

I spent a fair amount of time in Romans 2 in anticipation of Sunday's morning sermon. I have always loved Romans but through the course of sermon study appreciate it even more.

Elisabeth is feeling better today. Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment