Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday

We have a sick little baby doll tonight. Please pray for Elisabeth Caroline. She has a fever and other symptoms.

We have been praying about our proposed trip. Please join us in prayer. I am amazed at how our Lord orchestrated the events. There is another potential blessing that I will share with you if it comes to pass. I would say it is a 50-50 proposition from a human perspective. Of course, God's purposes will be fulfilled.

I am under conviction (again) about prayer. R. M'Cheyne said something like,"You are only the man you are when you are on your knees. Nothing else..." In other words, as a man/woman/child prays, so they are. It strips away all of the ornaments and reveals the essence.

I am so glad MD had a good outcome to outpatient surgery. Praise the Lord for his kindness...

No comments:

Post a Comment