Monday, September 21, 2009

The 100 Man Project

I believe the Lord has given me an exciting vision for the Kingdom today. It is in its germ phase but I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible. I am looking for 100 men to commit to live radically for Christ in the Orlando area. This call to arms is not for the faint hearted. I am looking for true warriors for Christ. You must be a finisher to participate. These 100 men will transform the city by living radically faithful lives for Christ. They will come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Many will become part of Covenant Reformed Baptist Church, others will reform their current congregations. Follow the blog closely, more details to come...

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I am soooo proud of your vision Daddy! I will be in prayer for these men. You men out their,PLEASE live radiclly for Lord!!!!!!! May the Lord bless you,keep you,and make His face shine upon you,warriors of the faith!
    (Savannah,Daddys Baby Girl)

    ReplyDelete