Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday is a workday

Though everyone knows that preachers only work on Sundays, a different reality exists for me. No matter my level of preparation I always study on Saturdays and by about 4pm I am not the best company for family outings etc because "Sunday is coming." I say this not to complain but to let you know how much our corporate gathering means to me. I am preparing to bring a message from God's Word. Will you take a little time preparing your hearts on Saturday evening? Will you get all of the clothes, shoes, belts and bows ready so you come ready to feast on His Word? Take advantage of the opportunity to devote yourself in a unique way to the things of God tomorrow. You won't be sorry you did.

My wife and 7 of our kids are at our new house in Windermere cleaning and playing. My eldest son Jacob is sitting with his grandmother who is recovering from surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment