Friday, September 18, 2009

My baby girl is 14 today

It doesn't seem possible. Savannah was born 14 years ago today. We are most blessed to have her as our daughter. This morning we spent some time together and I was amazed at her spiritual maturity. She has comprehensive Bible knowledge and wisdom beyond her years. We know it isn't because we have raised her right. It is because of His Grace. In matters from salvation to child rearing, put no confidence in your methods, depend on His Grace.

Studying Acts 7 in anticipation of preaching this Sunday morning.

Did some research on biblical chronolgy which was very thought provoking.

Though I am severely limiting my sugar consumption I will fully imbibe in Dana's chocolate (with fudge icing) birthday cake tonight.
See you @ the blog Monday, Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment