Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Under the weather

I started feeling bad yesterday afternoon and had a rough night. Today, I am not 100%. I continue to pray for our church meeting location. I want the church to exist until the Lord comes. I think from a stewardship perspective we need to acquire our permanent space sooner rather than later (of course we acknowledge Christ's sovereignty over the timing).

There is an unlimited Gospel ministry opportunity in Orlando. Lord make us faithful ambassadors.

Bible reading in Romans, in family worship Proverbs and hopefully, Telling The Truth, ed. Carson. I am also reading Rediscovering Expository Preaching, ed. MacArthur.

If you are reading the blog regularly please consider being a "follower." Follow the link on the bar on the right side of this page. If I know you are out there I may be able to provide content that interests you.

1 comment:

  1. Please forward any topics you want me to
    feature. I was hoping someone would enjoy the Neil Diamond stuff yesterday. Ha

    ReplyDelete