Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Afternoon

We are looking forward to having some fellowship with friends tonight. Tomorrow, we will have home group in Windermere at 2pm followed by more great evening fellowship.

I am working on my message for Sunday. I have been looking forward to studying this section (end of Acts 13). We have been really blessed by the Wednesday night prayer meetings. I can see how God could be using this time to aid our growth as a church.

I am thankful for the new friends God is bringing into our lives. The future looks bright.

This morning, Dana Sue, Elijah (age 3) and I took "Rebel" for a long walk through the tree lined streets of Windermere. There are ways in which the town looks unchanged from 25-30 years ago. This is quite an accomplishment for one of the most transplanted/transient metropolitan areas in America. Our roots run deep here and it feels like home. We hope the Lord will provide a way for us to buy a home here in the next year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment