Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prayer meeting and Bible study

It was good to spend time praying with the brethren last evening. We considered how God is eternal and unchangeable using Psalm 90 as our starting point. The fellowship of the saints in prayer is wonderful. This morning, we studied Exodus 4:31-Ex. 5:7 in "Senior" Bible study. It was good to be reminded about the circumstances surrounding the exodus and that God's promises will certainly come to pass.

Today, I am hoping to get my sermon together. Lord willing, I will be focusing on the end of Acts 13, the Gentiles will be coming to Christ as some of Jews harden. Paul's mission will come into sharper focus. I hope the folks will appreciate their blessed state in Christ.

Tonight, I am hoping to spend a couple of hours with my wife drinking coffee and talking. We will stay at home and just spend time together. She is a treasure and better than I deserve. She makes our home an oasis of Christian joy.

I hope the remainder of your week is blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment