Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday morning

We had a profitable elder's meeting this morning. It is good to serve with men who strive to be biblical.

I am hoping the Lord is positioning us for numerical and spiritual growth.

I feel so blessed to be serving this church. I hope the Lord will give me many years of fruitful service here. I pray the Lord will allow our church to be a beacon of light here and around the world.

I am planning to work on Wednesday's prayer meeting and my initial grammatical work for Sunday's sermon. On Thursday, we continue our study in Exodus 4. We also have men's Bible study this Saturday morning in Ephesians 1.

On a personal note, I hope to get back on my eating and exercising plan tonight with a big run before supper. After eating like a fat southerner last week, it is time for discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment