Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday 150th blog post

I am currently sitting at my sometime study hangout, Panera in Dr. Phillips. The people are nice and I can use wifi for hours with a coffee purchase. It's a good use of $1.69.

I am studying diligently in Acts 15:6-11. The message this week will be entitled, "Peter Addresses the Jerusalem Council." I have really enjoyed working on this chapter and am learning a great deal.

We will be without our 2 oldest tomorrow. We are sharing them with a couple of godly families. Jacob gets to help do some work (he'll squeeze in some play) and Savannah gets to play. I am particularly grateful that Savannah gets to do something fun. She works incredibly hard for our family with a great attitude. She has NEVER complained about all the work she does. She is an exemplary daughter.

I lifted and did cardio today. I like when its over...

Please pray for the Lord to use our little church and her members for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment