Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday fun at Panera

I am studying for my sermons at my regular hangout, Panera in Dr. Phillips. Stop by and say hi if you are driving by. I'd enjoy talking about our Lord with you.

Looking forward to the "B" family going away party (who gets to have 2 of these?) tomorrow.

SuSu woke us at 3:45a.m. last night with allergy/asthma symptoms. Even when she wakes us up in the middle of the night, she has a tremendous ability to bring joy.

I will not be able to attend any of the Ligonier conference sessions this year.

1 comment:

  1. "Yet you have not returned to Me," says the LORD. This statement appears 5 times in Amos 4. he is long-suffering and willing to forgive and yet man refuses to return to Him.

    Oh, how we need the Gospel of Grace in Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete