Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday

We didn't have Bible study this morning so my very routine Thursday seems a bit unusual. I am studying for both Sunday messages.

My wife has discipled dozens of young ladies and women. Tonight, two of them with their growing families will be coming to our house for a little reunion. Dana discipled them while they were in high school. We realized that one of them was Savannah's age when we met her. She is now married to a pastor and expecting her first child. These 2 women in particular, seem to appreciate my wife's investment in them 12-13 years ago.

I had hoped to go to the Ligonier conference today but it looks like my only chance will be for part of the day tomorrow and that is a bit questionable.

I am looking forward to Sunday. It is the best day of the week. May your week end with your renewed hope in and faithfulness to Christ.

2 comments: