Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday

I am entrenched in an Acts 15 study battle. Lord willing, we will conclude the chapter this week.

I am looking forward to spending the evening with my little tribe this evening. We are being spoiled by a lady who wants to make dinner for us. She is promising steaks. Needless to say, my omentum is rejoicing. I will have to run a little extra tomorrow.

I am asking for prayer in the area of patience. I want it now!

...reading in the Institutes today. No Sunday evening service this week. Please join us on July 11th and 18th for the last 2 messages on "The Preeminence of Christ" and "The Love Of Christ."

Please pray for our planned vacation. I am going to have the opportunity to worship/fellowship/encourage a new reformed work and the pastor on the first Sunday of our trip. The following Lord's Day, I will be visiting with a new friend who serves an established reformed work in NY.

We will be engaged in a lot of extended family disciple-making in PA. My great-uncle is currently hospitalized in poor health. Also, his children and grandchildren may not be believers. Pray that we will accurately proclaim Christ and Him crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment