Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation post #1

We went to Washington, D. C. yesterday and had the quote of the day from SuSu, our soon to be 3 year old. When asked about the sights and activities of the day she said, "we walk-ded and drive-ded." She didn't remember the Smithsonian museums, the Capitol etc. She only remembered the hot walking and long driving.

I am looking forward to fellowshiping with some new brethren in Charlottesville, VA on Sunday. It always amazes me at how "at home" I feel when visiting with like-minded brethren. The Lord has made us one Body!

I have been reading a ton of books recreationally. No novels for me, give me that old time theology.

I spent some time with a reformed pastor on Tuesday and really enjoyed it. We had lunch, and enjoyed a great time of fellowship.

I have loved not being on my phone or on the internet. Grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment