Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday

I am working through my list for the week. I have an elder meeting tomorrow and 2 sermons on Sunday. We are beyond excited about traveling. I love to travel by plane, train, car, covered wagon, whatever mode you have...I have appreciated elements of every state, country I have been in. God's creation is amazing. "The heavens declare the glory of God, And the firmament shows His handiwork." (Psalm 19:1)

The path of discipleship is filled with trial. Lift up your head and climb over the obstacles.

I am engaged in a couple of spiritual battles, please pray for me. I have been reading a lot of theology the last couple of weeks. It has been fruitful in my life.

I am so grateful for the friends (the Kolars) who are caring for our dog and providing a 15 passenger van (the Scimecas) for us to use. Thank you for loving us tangibly.

Please pray that this vacation will be a time of refreshment for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment