Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday

I am starting my Sunday sermon prep in Acts 16 and on "The Preeminence Of Christ" for Sunday evening. Yesterday, I had a phenomenal time reading on the Law and Gospel.

The summer months are generally slower for churches. Vacations and schedule irregularities change the routines of many people. I would urge you to commit to attend Lord's Day services no matter where you are or what is on your schedule.

We will be having our prayer meeting tomorrow night and the Sunday schedule is normal.

Margaret we missed you on Sunday and look forward to your return next week.

I am really eagerly anticipating our upcoming vacation. I can't wait to play with the wife and kids. Please pray for material provision for the trip. Our budget is tight and we are trusting the Lord for the increase.

I am hoping the Lord will make me into His man. I want to faithfully preach Christ and long to see a fruitful harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment