Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday

I am working on sermon prep in Acts 14-15 and on my planned Sunday night series beginning on June 6th at 6pm. The series will be entitled-"Who Is Jesus?" and I currently have 6 of the messages roughly planned. If you don't have another church to go to, I'd love to meet you @ our facility: 3600 McNeil Rd, Apopka 32703. It is off Bear Lk. Rd in Apopka and close to the Maitland Interchange/I-4.

My wife is celebrating her birthday this Sunday. Happy Birthday Dana Sue!

Our Wednesday night prayer meeting was a blessing to me. We talked about bearing one another's burdens from Galatians 6. We have some fine folks...

May you take extra delight in the corporate, and private worship of our Lord this Sunday. Come to CRBC for a visit if the Lord leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment