Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Midday

I am in much prayer about the future of our church. We need to be a faithful and productive assembly. In the future, I would like to see us training men for ministry through formal and informal instruction (internship). I would like to plant a number of churches in Florida. I would like to participate in the planting of churches in the States and abroad. I would like to see us involved on several fronts internationally. It is also my desire that we would have a permanent witness here in Orlando until the Lord comes. This would necessitate us having property and a permanent facility. We have an amazing ministry opportunity in Orlando. It is a major international crossroads. If we were to be like Paul, we would be thinking strategically about Orlando and how the Lord may be pleased to reach the nations through us.

I love to dream but this isn't just a dream for me. It is my calling. Are you interested in having a comfortable little church or do you want to turn the world upside down?

No comments:

Post a Comment