Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday evening

For my family, Saturday is a day of preparation. Our lives have always revolved around the Lord's Day. Because of my responsibilities I am always thinking ahead to Sunday. This is NOT a burden. It is our joy. The gathering of the saints in Christ in corporate worship is the highlight of our week. I hope you see the blessings of Sunday.

We had an encouraging Saturday morning men's Bible study this morning. It is good to fellowship around the Word. Several men brought light to the passage in Eph. 1:15-23. I was strengthened and built up in the faith.

Next week, my schedule is less dense. I have much reading and study to do. I am so looking forward to the Lord using the time for my personal growth in Christ and its manifestations in the life of our church.

If you are without a church home or are part of a fellowship that has departed from the Truth of Christ's Gospel we would love to meet you. We certainly aren't the only game in town but we are striving to be faithful and fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment