Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday supper time

Yesterday I took Bob Phillips of World Mission golfing at BH golf course in Orlando. Ed Manzano also joined us. It was a fun time, particularly since Bob was excited to play where the "pros" play. It is good to honor those who give up their comfort to serve Christ in foreign missions. Thanks MiMi (my mother in law) for providing the free passes.

I am feeling rough, coughing and have a bad sinus headache. My study plans have been interrupted but I hope to bounce back enough tonight to get in some study. Please pray for a good night's sleep.

The elders had intense meetings most of the day/night Friday and all day Saturday about issues that face our church. We prayed for our members and regular attenders and former members. The elders of CRBC love Christ and His church. There is a huge amount of work that goes on behind the scenes at the church. Pray for those charged with oversight.

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment