Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday

I want to be further down my path of sanctification.

It was encouraging to have some visitors at church yesterday. Thank you Lord for your endless grace to us.

I have seen the Lord answer several of my Friday fasting prayers. It has been truly amazing.

My wife is having another class on "Being a Godly Wife and Mother" that starts tomorrow. It was used of God last time to really help some of the ladies. When you open the Word and study it deeply, great things happen.

I plan to devote a lot of energy to my personal walk with Christ today. I look forward to how He will convict, exhort and encourage me today. I will be in the last half of Romans, 1 Timothy and Daniel 7-9, Lord willing. It looks like we will be back in Proverbs for family devotions this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment