Thursday, November 12, 2009

Evening 12 November

I enjoyed Sr. Bible study this morning. I am excited about studying 2 and 3 John.

Late this evening I plan on reading a book on preaching.

Tomorrow my oldest son, Jacob, will turn 13. I cannot believe I now have 2 kids that have crossed this milestone. We expect our 13 year old children to be very mature. Please pray for Jacob. We believe he can be one of God's great men.

I saw a couple of friends today that I haven't seen in many years. One friend had gone completely bald, the other completely grey. We are all aging.

I am on the Steering Committe for the newly formed central Florida Reformation Society. The format of the monthly meetings goes all the way back to the Reformation and John Knox. It will be great to exegete passages of Scripture together with like-minded brethren.

I am back on the sugar free training plan. No sugar (added) until a one day pumpkin pie exemption on Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment