Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday before Thanksgiving

Let the games begin. I am ready to celebrate God's goodness to us in Christ. Our beloved friends from Mississippi are here and we are having a great time. No one makes me laugh like my friend Jamie. He is a radical follower of Christ and enjoys life. We took a nice run this morning in the rain. He talked the whole time. I don't run, talk and laugh at the same time usually. My wife made an egg casserole, homemade biscuits, bacon and sausage for breakfast. Lunch is now optional. I am going to eat lots of pumpkin pie tomorrow. When I was little I didn't like it much. Now I love it.
Jamie and I are going to be in the Word and talking theology all day. His wife, Denise ("Neecy") wants to got the IKEA store. I have never been there so we may join the wives for that. I don't like shopping but it would be fun to go anywhere with these folks. I hope you are taking time to express your thanks to Christ. May the Lord bless you real good...

No comments:

Post a Comment