Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday 23 November

I enjoyed lunch with an old friend today. I ate a giant hamburger at Nature's Table. I guess profit is more important than principle (in this case I am grateful, I didn't want to eat alfalfa sprouts). We have warm fellowship in Christ.

Our friends from Mississippi will arrive tomorrow. We are really looking forward to spending time with them. I am going to work with J on discipleship. Please pray for us.

The Thanksgiving holiday has the potential to be a great time of Worship and Christian Thanksgiving. Take some time to be thank Christ for what he had done for you, your family and church.

Reading MLJ "Preaching and Preachers" again!

I am also hoping to resume my exercise tomorrow. We still have a couple of significant prayer needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment