Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Morning Post

I enjoyed time with my son on his birthday yesterday. We are praying that God will use Jacob for his glory.

I met a very nice Christian lady from St Lucia yesterday. Please pray for "R" who is still mourning the loss of her husband through infidelity and divorce. She saw me reading my Bible and felt led to come and talk to me. There is something very different about how believers relate to one another. In Christ, we aren't really strangers!

We have a homegroup today at 3pm. If you live in the Windermere/Dr Phillips area please contact me if you would like to join us.
www.reformedbaptistpastor@yahoo.com.

I plan to preach in Acts 8 tomorrow, Lord willing. We are still hoping the Lord will add to our number like-minded brethren (or those interested in being like-minded) who desire to be faithful to Christ, His Church and His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment