Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday and Everybody Has A Cold

Good Morning, I hope all is well in your family. Our family is battling a cold. Everyone is at least partially affected. We don't have any fevers and the symptoms are mild. The kids and parents are all a bit tired and cranky. This is manageable until multiplied by 10.

Tuesdays are usually very good study and vision days for me. Today, I hope to go to Panera and drink lots of coffee while reading and writing. I haven't been to Panera in about 10 days so my evangelistic/pastoral work has not progressed there. I am thinking of creating a Bible study for the folks in my area. I am not quite sure of the format yet. I need to spend a couple of sessions there this week, if possible.

I am clinging to the hem of Christ's garment on a couple of things. Please pray for me if it comes to mind.

The work of parenting continues. Last night, my little boys were fighting and saying very mean things to one another. Name calling isn't allowed at our house. Those harsh words blurted out in anger cause much harm.

I hope today you will search for opportunities to worship Christ and love the brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment