Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday afternoon

I enjoyed having lunch with a couple from our church today. They are special people that I am privileged to call friends. My health is improving, thanks for your prayers. The kids are much better and bounced back quicker than I did. I am really looking forward to having our friends from MIZZISSIPPPEEE over for several days next week for Thanksgiving. It is great to have friends that you can pick up where you left off with them the last time you saw them. They are for us and we are for them.

Studied the Acts 8 passage more today. I have spent more time on next week's message than this week's. The time has come to focus on the Philip and Simon.

I so desperately wanted to be used of God for His Glory. Please pray that I will be faithful and fruitful in ministry.

My wife read Psalm 37 to me today. Sweet comfort indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment