Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday 11 November

The family went to a class on the persecuted church and enjoyed it. I have overtrained a bit and have had an energy dump. I will need to strike a better balance, too much exercise with not enough sleep and recovery time. I want results and I want them now. When I was 20 I remembered thinking, "I will never be out of shape."

This evening I hope to spend some time in Acts 8 to start the sermon "simmering" process. I am learning more about my weaknesses in preaching and preparation and am trying to make the necessary changes. Times of absolute quiet are required for serious meditation on His Word.

My daughter Savannah and I hope to read Bunyan's "Holy War." I don't know if I own a copy or not.

I may have a couple of candidates for "The 100 Men Project." I will let you know if there is any progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment